All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe Seeker's Way brings hope to all who are longing for deeper considerations of what it means to connect with the divine. It serves as a guide to those who want to open themselves more fully to meaning, authenticity, and wholeness. In this book, author, leadership coach, and spiritual seeker Dave Fleming explores six central longings: From reliance on answers to the opening of experience; From activity to meaning; From control to compost; From Shadwo and Illusion to substance and reality; From performance to expression and freedom; From segregation to community The Seeker's Way explains the practices that will help satisfy each of these very human longings and explores what it means to take a spiritual journey. Using the individual stories of prominent contemporary figures the book provides models of the seeker's way. Their life stories and ideas about the spiritual journey illuminate the many ways that these central longings can be addressed.
- Author BiographyDave Fleming is a spiritual mentor and leadership coach, with a doctor of management in organizational leadership from the University of Phoenix. After twenty years in pastoral ministry, Dave now helps organizations maximize their potential in order to better serve the world around them. A contributor to and columnist for Leonard Sweet's website, preachingplus.com, Dave is author of Leadership Wisdom from Unlikely Voices: People of Yesterday Speak to Leaders of Today and has written for leading magazines and journals, including REV and Strategy and Leadership.
- Author(s)Dave Fleming
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/02/2005
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight278 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.