The Self-Aware Parent Two: 23 More Lessons for Growing with Your Children by Cathy Cassani Adams Lcsw (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $42.84+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionCathy Cassani Adams continues her journey of self awareness and introspection as she shares more life lessons realized in everyday parenting experiences. She empowers parents to take care of themselves and trust their instincts while reminding them to be fully conscious of what they bring to every relationship. This book will inspire you to live in the moment and appreciate the little things while simultaneously reminding you to reach for your dreams. The Self Aware Parent Two is a book of easy-to-read articles, each with their own lesson or contemplation. It's the perfect book for the busy parent who desires information and growth, but doesn't have a lot of free time for reading. This book will remind you of your own importance and help you reconnect to the joys of parenting. Dr. Shefali Tsabary, author of The Conscious Parent, says, The Self-Aware Parent Two provides just the right mix of soothing reassurance and priceless information to make it a must-buy for every parent. Annie Burnside, author of Soul to Soul Parenting says, The Self-Aware Parent Two just keeps going with the ever-evolving aspects of parenthood through the eyes of a grounded and intuitive parent. Cathy is a wonderful mirror for any parent! Tamara O'Shaughnessy, Editor of Chicago Parent Magazine, says, Finally, a book that frees us from all the 'Mommy Guilt.' Cathy Adams gives us permission t to be perfect and to take the time to find ourselves again. Also look for Cathy's first book, The Self-Aware Parent: 19 Lessons for Growing with Your Family.
- Author BiographyCathy Cassani Adams is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, a PCI Certified Parent Coach, a Certified Elementary School Teacher, and a Certified Yoga Instructor. Cathy is a writer/blogger for Chicago Parent Magazine and she and her husband Todd host Zen Parenting Radio (www.zenparentingradio.com). Cathy is an instructor in the Sociology Department at Dominican University, and she is a yoga teacher at her local studio. She also worked for many years as a Child and Family Therapist and Clinical Educator at Children's Memorial Hospital in Chicago. Cathy has been featured in Parents Magazine, Newsweek Magazine, Chicago Tribune, Ebony Magazine, Crains Chicago Business, and West Suburban Magazine. She is a reoccurring guest on WGN Radio Chicago and was the subject of a Fox News Special Report on the parent coaching profession. Cathy and Todd live in Elmhurst, IL with their three daughters. Find Cathy's first book, The Self-Aware Parent: 19 Lessons for Growing with Your Children, at www.cathycassaniadams.com.
- Author(s)Cathy Cassani Adams Lcsw
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.