All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionNeed help igring the warning signs that your self-destructive behaviors are catching up with you? With hilarious illustrations, quizzes, games, and charts, this handbook puts readers in the fast lane on the road to ruin.
- Author BiographyADAM WASSON is a Scotch-swilling, Marlboro-smoking, relationship-sabotaging MWM. He enjoys walks on the beach, sodomitical literature, and good food. He is looking for: a small but vehement cult following. JESSICA STAMEN is an SWF with a kind heart, questionable morals, and a history of Oprah-esque weight fluctuation. She is looking for: a man.
- Author(s)Adam Wasson,Jessica Stamen
- PublisherThree Rivers Press (CA)
- Date of Publication25/05/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press (CA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width133 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.