The Self Directed IRA Handbook: An Authoritative Guide for Self Directed Retirement Plan Investors and Their Advisors by MR Mat Sorensen, Mat Sorensen (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.96Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $34.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Self Directed IRA Handbook explains how investors can own alternative retirement plan assets in their IRAs. These assets typically include; real estate, private stock, IRA/LLCs, LP, LLC, private equity, hedge funds, private placement, crowdfunding, and precious metals. The Handbook clearly explains the prohibited transaction rules, investment structures, common self directed IRA investment assets, and SDIRA tax pitfalls (UBIT & UDFI tax). The Handbook goes beyond the basics of self directed IRAs and includes extensive FAQs after each chapter, and nearly 100 citations to cases, statutes, rulings, and opinions from the Courts, the IRS, and the DOL. Its author, Mat Sorensen, is an experienced attorney who has advised clients with IRAs at every major self directed IRA custodian, and who speaks frequently at industry associations and before professional groups on self directed IRA topics. Mat regularly advises clients on the prohibited transaction rules, on IRA/LLC structures, on real estate and private company investments, and on UBIT and UDFI taxes. Mat has also successfully represented self directed IRA owners before the IRS Appeals Office and the U.S. Tax Court. To view testimonials for the book, and for additional self directed IRA resources, please visit the author's site at www.sdirahandbook.com
- Author BiographyMat Sorensen is a lawyer and the author of The Self Directed IRA Handbook: An Authoritative Guide for Self Directed Retirement Plan Investors and Their Advisors. Mat's legal practice has a particular emphasis on self directed retirement plan law. Mat has advised over a thousand clients with self directed retirement plan investments, and has established IRA/LLCs, partnerships, private offerings, corporations, and other investment structures with self directed IRAs and 401(k)s. In addition to account owners, his clients have included trust companies, financial institutions, insurance companies, hedge funds, investment sponsors, and third party administrators. Mat regularly consults self directed IRA owners on IRC 4975 and the prohibited transaction rules, on UBIT and UDFI taxes, and has represented self directed IRA owners before the IRS Appeals Office and the U.S. Tax Court. Mat also serves as an instructor for the Retirement Industry Trust Association's ( RITA ) Self Directed IRA Professional certification program. RITA is the premier national association representing the self directed retirement plan industry. In addition to Mat's self directed retirement plan practice, he has litigated in federal and state Courts in Arizona, Utah and California, has assisted dozens of clients in raising capital through private offerings, has advised over a thousand clients in business formations and estate planning, and has helped clients buy/sell numerous multi-million dollar businesses. His website is www.sdirahandbook.com.
- Author(s)MR Mat Sorensen,Mat Sorensen
- PublisherSokoh Publishing
- Date of Publication30/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSokoh Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.34
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.