All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMedical Hypsis Your Secret Ingredient for Achieving Your Perfect WeightIf you've ever been on a diet, you kw that planning your menu is t the hard part sticking to that plan is. But what if you had a way to change your cravings and state of mind with the power of deep relaxation? Now with The Self-Hypsis Diet, you'll learn how to use clinically proven methods of self-hypsis to unlearn old eating patterns, and create new and lasting behaviors for succeeding with a healthy diet.Available in two formats: With the The Self-Hypsis Diet: Use the Power of Your Mind to Reach Your Perfect Weight, Steven and Joy Gurgevich share an instructive book and companion CD to help you utilize and understand the subconscious mind-body connection to overcome the innate challenges of dieting. The CD includes five guided trancework sessions for removing emotional barriers, reducing your appetite, and dealing with cravings and temptations.With The Self Hypsis Diet: Use the Power of Your Mind to Make Any Diet Work for You, Steven Gurgevich offers a 3-CD program with expanded trancework sessions to help you put the power of hypsis to work in your life. Featuring distilled instructions on entering trance, sending messages to your body, and making an ally of your subconscious, this program offers more than two hours of guided trance sessions including a morning and evening practice.Steven and Joy Gurgevich have taught thousands how to use hypsis to overcome the innate challenges of dieting. The Self-Hypsis Diet reveals the missing ingredient for achieving a healthy diet and lifestyle and bringing change that lasts for a lifetime.
- Author BiographySteven GurgevichSteven Gurgevich, Ph.D., is a psychologist specializing in behavioral and mind-body medicine. He is a faculty member at the University of Arizona's College of Medicine, where he teaches mind-body medicine to physicians at Dr. Andrew Weil's Program in Integrative Medicine. He is a fellow and approved consultant of the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis, where he also provides training to professionals.
- Author(s)Steven Gurgevich
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2006
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight172 g
- Width135 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Running Time210
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $33.47Trending at AU $39.19
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $21.30
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.