All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSelf and Society explores the ways in which society, culture, and history affect how we define our experiences and ourselves. This reader contains 24 essays divided into four topical sections: the social construction of reality, sociology of thought and emotions, the self in social context, and interaction and inequality.
- Author BiographyAnn Branaman teaches sociology at Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton. She is the co--editor of The Goffman Reader (Blackwell, 1997).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2000
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleBlackwell Readers in Sociology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width175 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAnn Branaman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.