Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's involved in building your own home?Designed to assist in deciding if self-build is for you, this book provides the answers to the question: 'What's involved in building your own home?' Selfbuild can be as simple as paying someone to do the whole thing or as complex as doing everything yourself - or anything inbetween.The choice is yours. This book explains in plain english what's involved and helps you to decide if it's for you - and if so, what's the right way forward. Subjects covered include: n Finance options n How to find land to build on n What's involved in getting planning permission n How to decide what size and style to build n Choosing someone to create the design n The pros and cons of each building method n Whether to employ a builder or employ individuals and a project manager...or even do it yourself!
- Author BiographyJason Orme is editor of the UK's leading self-build magazine 'Homebuilding & Renovating' and has built his own home.
- Author(s)Jason Orme
- PublisherRed Planet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/2011
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOvolo Books
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.