All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
About this product
- DescriptionWhen crowds refused to disperse at Elvis Presley concerts in hopes of ather encore from the king of rock and roll, the anuncement that Elvis has left the building had to be made. Pastor Pat Hood recalls from childhood one such performance that came to his hometown, and with his new book The Sending Church he makes a similar declaration: The church must leave the building. Indeed, our lives should be sent in worship to the King of kings, spreading out from our weekly gathering places to extend God's Kingdom worldwide. To that end, Pastor Hood shares stories from his experiences at LifePoint Church, a congregation with smalltown roots that has also planted churches in Bangkok, Thailand, and Brussels, Belgium, among other places. How does man's heart move closer to God's heart? How do we live sent in our community or halfway around the world? What good things that happen in church life might actually threaten to obscure the greater things being orchestrated by God? How does everyone at church move from being a member to a missionary? Find out in The Sending Church.
- Author BiographyPat Hood is senior pastor at LifePoint Church, a multi-site congregation based in Smyrna, Tennessee, with five campuses including ones in Bangkok, Thailand as well as Brussels, Belgium. He and his wife have five children.
- Author(s)Pat Hood
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Weight277 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.