All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnce attributed to the itinerant poet-priest Saigyo (1118-1190), The Senj?sh? is a collection of Buddhist tales (bukky? setsu-wash?) from the early Kamakura period (1185-1333). Students of Japanese history, literature, and religion will find much of interest in this translation based on the Matsudaira text.
- PublisherKanji Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/12/2013
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKanji Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Translated byYoshiko Dykstra
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.