All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together the current approaches to the definition and measurement of the sense of humor and its components. It provides both an overview of historic approaches and a compendium of current humor inventories and humor traits that have been studied. Presenting the only available overview and analysis of this significant facet of human behavior, this volume will interest researchers from the fields of humor and personality studies as well as those interested in the clinical or abstract implications of the subject.
- Author BiographyWillibald Ruch, University of Zurich, Switzerland.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication30/07/2007
- Series TitleMouton Select
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight741 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byWillibald Ruch
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.