All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sensory Evaluation of Dairy Products, Second Edition is for all who seek a book entirely devoted to sensory evaluation of dairy products and modern applications of the science. It is an excellent scientific reference for training in dairy product evaluation and is a practical guide to the preparation of samples for sensory evaluation. The book contains updates of the original text of the well-received first edition, as well as brand new material. This unique book is designed for professionals involved in many aspects of dairy production, including academic teaching and research, processing, quality assurance, product development and marketing. It is an invaluable tool for those who compete in the annual Collegiate Dairy Product Evaluation Contest.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/09/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note79 black & white tables, biography
- Weight902 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byFloyd Bodyfelt,MaryAnne Drake,Michael Costello,Stephanie Clark
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.