Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives a comprehensive overview on the principles of physical and mathematical modelling of enantiomer separation by CE. Method development strategies are shown and cyclodextrins as a popular group of chiral selectors as well as some other selectors used as buffer additives for enantiomer separation in free solution are described.
- Author BiographyThe author is a development scientist in pharmaceutical and analytical research and development at AstraZeneca in Macclesfield. He has a general interest in separation science and has been active for a number of years in the field of research into the principles and application capillary electrophoresis in pharmaceutical analysis.
- Author(s)Stephen Wren
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication29/11/2001
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleChromatographia CE-series
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVieweg+Teubner Verlag
- Content Note69 black & white illustrations
- Weight274 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.