All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives a comprehensive overview on the principles of physical and mathematical modelling of enantiomer separation by CE. Method development strategies are shown and cyclodextrins as a popular group of chiral selectors as well as some other selectors used as buffer additives for enantiomer separation in free solution are described.
- Author BiographyThe author is a development scientist in pharmaceutical and analytical research and development at AstraZeneca in Macclesfield. He has a general interest in separation science and has been active for a number of years in the field of research into the principles and application capillary electrophoresis in pharmaceutical analysis.
- Author(s)Stephen Wren
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication29/11/2001
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleChromatographia CE-series
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVieweg+Teubner Verlag
- Content Note69 black & white illustrations
- Weight274 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.