All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the book you need if you have any interest in making good comic strips. An 83-page book on the comic strip from What size do I draw? to conceiving ideas to drawing and inking and coloring. The SAW Guide to Making Professional Comic Strips is a complete how-to manual for making the best comic strips you can, from conception to idea generation to layout, lettering, finishing, coloring and even selling. From an experienced professional comic strip artist (Hutch Owen, Ali's House), the book is loaded with examples and instruction as well as personal stories within the industry.
- Author BiographyTom Hart: Tom Hart is a cartoonist and the Executive Director of The Sequential Artists Workshop, a school and arts organization in Gainesville, Florida. He is the creator of the Hutch Owen series of graphic novels and books, and has been nominated for all the major comic book industry awards. His daily Hutch Owen comic strip ran for two years in newspapers in New York and Boston, and his Ali's House strip, co-created with Margo Dabaie was picked up by King Features Syndicate. Hutch Owen runs daily on GoComics.com.
- PublisherAlternative Comics
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationGainesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlternative Comics
- Content NoteColor and B&W illustrations throughout
- Weight228 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tom Hart
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.