Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Alva Martin is sent to a training camp with her two best friends, a violent plane crash leaves them stranded in an entirely new world. Previously free of any form of sexism or oppression, she feels the difference right away in Shiloh, where a rough man named Alexander runs The Serenity Compound. At the strange school for teens, Alexander promises to let them stay until help can arrive. After only a few hours, Alva begins to feel how oppressive and unsettling their temporary home is. She learns that they believe in The Culling, a fancy way of saying that the world will end in two weeks due to a destructive race of aliens. Alexander believes it is his job to rebuild the world in a better way, along with the help of his best student. The gifted teen, Barnabas, begins to view Alva as his saving grace and enlists her in his attempt to break free.
- Author BiographyKris Noel was born and raised in central New Jersey. She is a graduate of Montclair State University where she earned a degree in Anthropology while minoring in Film. Kris began writing at a young age and has always aspired to be a novelist. Her favorite authors include Alex Garland, C.S. Lewis, J.M. Barrie, and Chuck Palahniuk. Along with her love of writing, Kris is a film enthusiast and an avid reader. The Serenity Compound is her second novel.
- Author(s)Kris Noel
- PublisherMartin Sisters Publishing
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartin Sisters Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.