All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionPutting more than 30 years of groundbreaking research to work, rewned scientist Judith Wurtman, Ph.D, and her partner, Nina T. Frusztajer, MD, present here a clinically proven 12 week programme that uses the power of carbohydrates to: activate the appetite-suppressant function of serotonin and eliminate cravings; regain emotional balance and improve mood; and, lose up to 2 pounds of body fat per week. In addition, for the millions who experience mood swings or using antidepressants and related medications that provoke overeating, The Serotonin Power Diet will help them get their bodies - and their energy - back. Easy and ecomical, with more than 75 delicious recipes The Serotonin Power Diet is the natural solution to weight loss and maintenance for those who thought their cravings could never be satisfied.
- Author BiographyJudith J. Wurtman, PhD, discovered the connection between carbohydrate craving, serotonin, and emotional well-being in her MIT clinical studies. Founder of a Harvard University hospital weight-loss facility and cofounder of Adara Weight Management Center, she has written five books, including The Serotonin Solution, and more than 40 peer-reviewed articles for professional publications. She lives in Miami Beach, Florida. Nina T. Frusztajer, MD, cofounder of Adara Weight Management Services, is a practicing physician and certified professional life coach. She received her Masters degree in Nutrition from Columbia University and her medical degree from George Washington University. She lives in Boston, MA.
- Author(s)Judith J. Wurtman,Nina T. Frusztajer
- PublisherRodale Press
- Date of Publication21/01/2010
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.