All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionJohn 3:16 is the most popular verse in all the Bible. Many quote it assuming to understand its meaning. Sermons are preached from it. Businesses use it as their slogan. It has even made its way into professional sports! Yet, the meaning and import of this profound verse is still as dark to many as its truth was to Nicodemus. Jesus brings the truth of His kingdom into the mind and heart of Nicodemus in an unexpected comparison between the serpent on the pole deep in Israel's history, and the Son of Man on the cross yet future to Nicodemus. The parallels are striking. More importantly, a proper understanding of the serpent on the pole leads to a proper understanding of the Son of Man on the cross.
- Author BiographyPastor Charles Frederico Sr. lives in Kalispell, MT. with his wife and 10 children. He is a graduate of The Master's Seminary (www.tms.edu) in Los Angeles, Ca. He is the pastor of Berean Bible Church (www.bbckalispell.org), a relatively new church plant committed to the sufficiency of the Word of God.
- Author(s)MR Charles a Frederico Sr
- PublisherCharles A. Frederico Sr.
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharles A. Frederico Sr.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.