All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will tell you how to have better dealings in business and life. There are different ways to go about things. There is short term, there is long term, there bottom line, there is hustle, there is cutting corners, there is scarcity thinking, there is invative thinking, there is pressure, there is patience, thee is over-investment in the response of others. There is underinvestment in onesself. And there is self-focus, corporate focus, allegiance focus (family, friends, city, nation, us vs. them, etc.). There is what can I get out of this. And there is what can I offer others. There is a place of integrity. And there is a place of avarice, both in life and in business. And then there is a way to achieve what you want in many ways, including wealth and service, and serving others, implicitly achieved by integrating the lessons explained in this short book, into your business and life dealings. The rewards are much greater than just business dealing. They will encompass your entire life. And likely change everything about it. The reward contained in this book is much greater than what one can even see, but will also lead to a happier, more peaceful, and likely more successful life venture.
- Author BiographyThe author rigorously acquired from an early age the lessons of empathy and unconditonal kindness and non-judgment. Along with the fortitude to never waver, including the internalization and ownership of disagreement and blame. Yet a fervor for doing the right thing, even in the face of overwhelming coercion or othersopinions. He acquired a social service education and business acumen to match, and endured a spiritual and physical journey that served to either solidify or prove this truth, though often in a vaccuum or under circustances that would perhaps discredit this truth. He also endured a testing that confirmed a fuller view of this unwavering truth, on a spiritual, physical, material, and emotional level. A truth that the lessons of love, service, and care can carry one, and anyone else around, even through the darkest of places--and certainly for those whose path is much brighter.
- Author(s)Shel Shamus
- Date of Publication11/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.