All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone, unfortunately, will see his or herself described in the pages of this booklet. As all our sins are traceable to these seven roots: Pride, Covetousness (Avarice), Lust, Anger, Gluttony, Envy and Sloth. The Seven Capital Sins explains the true nature, degrees, acts and family relationships between these seven vices, and it gives the remedies and safeguards against them.
- Author BiographyThe Benedictine Nuns of Perpetual Adoration are a monastic community with a ministry dedicated to prayer. Founded by Mother Mary Felber in 1874, the nuns now live under a Rule and a Prioress, and are strongly devoted to the practice of Eucharistic Adoration. Their monasteries are located in Missouri, Arizona, and Wyoming, and their dwellings are united under a central Congregation. The Benedictines support themselves by working with altar bread, correspondence, and handcrafts. Their largest monastery, located in Clyde, Missouri, houses seventy-four sisters, and also serves as a central administration and health care facility. In addition to St. Michael the Archangel, the Benedictines have also published Spirit and Life magazine and run the Monastery Creations gift shop.
- PublisherTan Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTan Books
- Weight41 g
- Width95 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.