The Seven-Day Total Cleanse: A Revolutionary New Juice Fast and Yoga Plan to Purify Your Body and Clarify the Mind by Mary Mcguire-Wien, Jill Parsons Stern (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.52Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.93+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Cleanse for Both Body and Soul Gain clarity of purpose and peace of mind while losing weight and detoxifying your body Everyone wants a slimmer body, but you may t realize that a balanced mind and soul are the bedrock of true health and beauty. The Seven-Day Total Cleanse is a revolutionary seven-day juice fast that helps you shed weight and eliminate harmful toxins-all while restoring your emotional and spiritual wellness. Author Mary McGuire-Wien has guided thousands of clients through this unique program, which uses nutrient-rich juices, meditations, yoga, and self-care activities to cleanse the body, renew energy levels, and refresh the mind and soul. LET JUICE FASTING CHANGE YOUR LIFE There are plenty of fad diets that help you quickly drop a few pounds--only to gain them back as soon as you start eating rmally. But the Seven-Day Total Cleanse t only jump-starts weight loss but also fosters a mind-body connection, offering benefits far beyond the physical changes you experience when you stop eating. The Seven-Day Total Cleanse: Helps you achieve lasting weight loss and rid your body of unhealthy, energy-depleting toxins Includes delicious juice and raw food recipes Offers daily beauty indulgences to pamper yourself--while you cleanse or at any time!
- Author BiographyMary McGuire-Wien has been on the cutting edge of fitness and women's health for over 10 years. An acclaimed Pilates and yoga teacher, she founded her American Yogini retreat center in the Hamptons in 2004. Since its opening, McGuire-Wien has guided hundreds of guests through the American Yogini Juice Cleanse, with remarkable and lasting results. McGuire-Wien is a regular columnist on yahoo.com writing about yoga, health, and food and has been profiled in Time Out New York, Women's World, and The New York Times. She was recently interviewed for an article that is slated to appear in Martha Stewart's Body and Soul and is a regular guest on Plum TV (local Long Island NY station) as well as a columnist for A.M. New York. Jill Parsons Stern has collaborated with more than a dozen writers on fiction, nonfiction, and memoir. Recent projects have included books with noted nutrition and aging expert Gary Null, Ph.D. (Mind Power, NAL 2005 and Power Foods, NAL 2006), Fox Analyst and Commentator Robert Massi (People Get Screwed All the Time, HarperCollins, 2007), and paranormal investigator Mary Ann Winkowski (When Ghosts Speak, Grand Central, 2007).
- Author(s)Jill Parsons Stern,Mary Mcguire-Wien
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight373 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.