All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionMicky Z offers a look at 7 deadly spins: Spin #1: The Sleeping Giant: The U.S. minds its own business, but the sleeping giant is eventually provoked. Spin #2: Good Wars: Once forced into war, the U.S. only does so in the name of Democracy and justice. Spin #3: U.S. vs. Them: Terrorists, evildoers and more-the U.S. has faced off against the worst humanity has to offer. Spin #4: Support the Troops: No matter what we think, we all unite behind our troops once the fighting starts. Spin #5: The Devil Made U.S. Do It: During war, even the U.S. has to play a little rough. Spin #6: Surgical Strikes: Those billion-dollar weapons can differentiate between the guilty and the incent. Spin #7: Only Losers Commit War Crimes: Enemies of the U.S. must be brought to justice.
- Author BiographyMickey Z. is the author of Saving Private Power: The Hidden History of 'The Good War' (Soft Skull Press, 2000 and 2003), The Murdering of My Years: Artists and Activists Making Ends Meet and Forgotten New York: Small Slices of a Big Apple (Seaburn Books, 2003); and Senior Editor at Wide Angle.
- Author(s)Michael Zezima,Mickey Z
- PublisherCommon Courage Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCommon Courage Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width125 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.