All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by ancient Indian philosophers, Plato and modern thinkers like Maslow, Wilber and Gardner, the outcome is a new kind of self-development book. Filled with easy-to-implement ideas, combining the needs of health, mind and body all at once in order to create a wholly integrated life. By applying the practical philosophy inside this book, your life can become more creative, more spiritual and more fulfilled. You'll understand how to prioritize your resources and find the kind of balance that improves your life.
- Author BiographyGudjon Bergmann is a yoga teacher, an accomplished author and a stress management consultant.
- Author(s)Gudjon Bergmann
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.