All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is mainly based on the seven Hermetic Principles of Reality and Being which can be employed in order to change one's life conditions and circumstances. These seven Laws of Reality can be found as the essential Principles of all the Western and Eastern spiritual and n spiritual wisdom traditions, and this is the reason why the book also draws many parallelisms with all these traditions and teachings. In final analysis, Truth is always found to be the same whether stated in modern scientific terms or in the language of ancient religion or philosophy, the only difference being in the form of presentation, always bearing in mind that human formula will ever be able to describe every side of it. Part one explains the seven Hermetic Laws or Principles which govern Reality: the Principle of Mind, the Principle of Cause and Effect, the Principle of Vibration, the Principle of Correspondence, the Principle of Polarity (or Opposites), the Principle of Rhythm (or Cyclicity) and the Principle of Gender. Part two offers many useful methods that can be employed in order to change one's conditions and circumstances by working with the seven Hermetic Laws of Reality.
- Author BiographyMax Corradi (MBRCP, MICNM, MISOHH, Hons) was born in Milan, Italy. Since 1996 he has been studying and practicing Eastern and Western traditions of inner knowledge, philosophy and metaphysics and he has been a student of many Tibetan Buddhist Teachers. He lives and works in London, England as a Complementary and Natural Medicine Practitioner and he is also a musician. As a natural medicine practitioner, he is a member of the British Register of Complementary Practitioners (BRCP), the Institute for Complementary and Natural Medicine (ICNM), and The International Society of Homotoxicology and Homeopathy (ISOHH). He is also the author of the book Heal Yourself -Practical methods on how to heal yourself from any disease using the power of the subconscious mind and natural medicine.
- Author(s)Max Corradi
- PublisherJaborandi Publishing
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJaborandi Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight239 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.