All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn any business the best projects come from referrals. So what if you had, at your fingertips, a fool-proof system for exploding your business by word of mouth? The Seven Levels of Communication tells the entertaining and educational story of Rick Masters. Down on his luck, overweight, cynical and with thing to lose, Rick meets Michelle, a mortgage professional who has built a successful business without advertising or personal promotion. Sceptical, he agrees to accompany her to a conference to learn more about her mysterious methods, and then becomes her student. Rick soon discovers that the rewards for implementing these strategies are far greater than he had ever imagined. As his business grows, Rick rediscovers significance and meaning in his life, sees his self-image and personal relationships improve and finds authentic happiness through service to others. In The Seven Levels of Communication, readers will learn the specific strategies that helped Rick go from relationships to referrals. Each chapter is filled with tools, tips and techniques that readers can begin to use immediately for business and personal success.
- Author BiographyMichael Maher is the most referred real estate professional is North America and one of the most sought after speakers in the USA. After a near-death experience in 2007, he developed The Generosity Generation philosophy, which teaches people that in order to 'get', they must first 'give'. He then developed a relationship marketing system that can dramatically increase the number of business referrals the user gets. In October 2010, using the lessons he learned from his own rapid rise to success, Michael wrote and self-published The Seven Levels of Communication.
- Author(s)Michael J. Maher
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight235 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.