All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionBy two leading financial experts: an essential guide for every woman who wants to build, preserve, and enjoy her wealth.Women control more than half of all wealth in the U .S., and in 2011 held the majority of jobs in the workforce. As women's earnings, freedom and influence increase, the old sequential patterns of education, marriage, motherhood, and retirement longer apply. A woman may set up a foundation in her twenties when she sells her first company, support her family as the primary breadwinner in her thirties, start a new career in her sixties and remarry in her seventies. Today women cycle repeatedly but t in any traditional order through these stages: wealth building, romance and marriage, motherhood, power, crisis and loss, retirement, legacy building. In The Seven Pearls of Financial Wisdom, experts Carol Pepper and Camilla Webster offer women one invaluable pearl of wisdom for each of these key areas, helping them move beyond outdated financial-planning ideas to enjoy their power, transforming both their money and their lives.
- Author BiographyCarol Pepper has worked as a top adviser to ultra-wealthy families for more than twenty-five years. She is the Founder and CEO of Pepper International, an award winning family office in New York City, which celebrated its ten year anniversary in 2011. Carol advises global families who have over $100 million on all aspects of wealth management and how to transfer their fortune successfully to the next generation. Carol is a highly sought after global speaker and is regularly quoted in the top financial press. Prior to starting her firm, Carol managed over $1 billion of private client assets as a Portfolio Manager at Rockefeller & Co., a family office founded by the Rockefeller family. Carol was also a Principal at Morgan Stanley and a private banker at JP Morgan and Credit Suisse. Camilla Webster is a Forbes contributor and top international journalist who covers Wall Street, the global economy, technology, billionaires and women's wealth. She is a regular guest on The John Batchelor Show on WABC Radio and has appeared multiple times on MSNBC, CNBC, and Fox News. As a producer for Fox News, CBS News and a broadcast news editor for The Wall Street Journal she has covered business and world affairs from Baghdad to Washington DC. Her articles have been published in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Post and MarketWatch.com. She twice represented Forbes at the World Economic Forum's annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland and is a respected moderator for conferences on investment and economic development. Camilla is also the co-founder of the popular website nynatives.com.
- Author(s)Camilla Webster,Carol Pepper
- PublisherSt. Martin's Griffin
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Griffin
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.