All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe fact is information is power. And, the truth is there s lots of financial advice available. Unfortunately, it s often either too confusing or biased. The Seven S.E.C.R.E.T.S. of the Money Masters cuts through the clutter, clearly presenting the seven most important questions you must be able to answer before making any investment decision. The book offers you some of the information that true money masters kw, understand, and use to their advantage but that hasn t necessarily been passed along to the rest of us. Engaging and informative, the book: * Shines a light on the much broader issues of attaining wealth and getting your retirement plans back on track * Offers access to the S.E.C.R.E.T.S. website which includes additional resources and access to exclusive debt reduction software <p>The Seven S.E.C.R.E.T.S. of Money Masters goes where most personal finance books and financial advisors fear to tread, revealing the S.E.C.R.E.T.S. of Safety, Expense, Cash Flow, Rate of Return, Ecomy, Tax Efficiency and (common) Sense.
- Author BiographyROBERT SHEMIN is a wealth expert for CNN and a frequent guest on national, regional, and local television and radio programs. He has also been featured in over three hundred newspapers and magazines, including BusinessWeek, the Los Angeles Times, the Miami Herald, the New York Post, USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, and Time magazine, among many others. He is the author of ten bestselling books, including his latest, How Come That Idiot s Rich and I m Not?, a Wall Street Journal and New York Times bestseller. <p>PETER HIRSCH, formerly an attorney with Cravath, Swaine & Moore in New York City, is one of the nation s most sought after inspirational speakers and sales trainers, delivering talks and training ranging from keynote speeches to sales and motivational talks to full weekend sessions. His first book, Living with Passion, is an all-time bestseller in the direct sales industry. Peter s wealth management firm, The Leading Edge Network, is one of the most respected in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. His passion is social entrepreneurship, specifically teaching companies how to turn consumption into compassion and success into significance.
- Author(s)Peter Hirsch,Robert Shemin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight384 g
- Width162 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.