All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTime remains the most misunderstood and mystical dimension of our experience of life. We never seem to have eugh time, yet often it seems to drag by too slowly. Behind all of this time fascination and obsession is the human urge to manage our destiny and feel in control of our world. Yet the secret to escaping temporal bondage is inside each of us, a soul-given power to visit the past or future and travel through the present at the speed of light. Exploring the 7 secrets of time, Von Braschler reveals how to break free from the physical world and travel through time and space via the energy body. He examines time, timelessness, and time travel from the viewpoint of mystics, shamanic dreamwalkers, and scientists, including Helena Blavatsky, C. W. Leadbeater, Albert Einstein, and Julian Barbour, as well as Hindu spiritual science. Explaining how transcending the physical body offers new hope for the treatment of illness, emotional problems, and addictions, he offers step-by-step instructions and active, out-of-body exercises to develop your time travel abilities and explore the world of energy and spirit. Emphasizing the spiritual wholeness that comes from energy body work, he shows that by visiting the past and the future we can more fully live in the w.
- Author BiographyVon Braschler, a former faculty member at Omega Institute for Holistic Studies, has led workshops through the United States and the United Kingdom. A lifetime member of the Theosophical Society, he is the author of several books, including Perfect Timing and Chakra Reading and Color Healing. He lives in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Von Braschler
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintDestiny Books,U.S.
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Foreword byFrank Joseph
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.