Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Jack. Dadness - Women have a sixth sense for it. To them, you're like an old bull in a field at the side of the motorway, harmlessly chewing the cud, watching the world race by, thing like the wild buffalo stock from which you came. And that's how it should be, of course, after seven years of marriage to the woman you love. But, lately, as I've looked around, all I've seen is temptation. From random women in the pub, to my foxy new boss ...they've left me doubting whether I've really been put out to pasture at all...Meet Amy. Motherhood, I've discovered, is the great leveller. I could be a celebrated fashion designer (instead of the finding, cleaning, bum-wiping domestic robot I've become), but having kids automatically makes me the same as all the other mums in 'The Coven' up the park. And being 'the same' makes me want to do something terribly rash - like rediscover the impulsive person I used to be. Don't get me wrong, I love Jack and our son, but everyone else seems to be having so much more fun than me - and so much more sex...The pressure's on. Can they resist The Seven Year Itch ? Can you? And if one of them cracks? Will it be Amy or Jack? It's time to find out...
- Author BiographyJosie Lloyd and Emlyn Rees each had novels of their own published before teaming up to write the bestsellers Come Together, Come Again, The Boy Next Door, Love Lives, We Are Family, The Three Day Rule and The Seven Year Itch. Their work has been translated into twenty-six languages. They are married and live in London with their three daughters.
- Author(s)Emlyn Rees,Josie Lloyd
- Date of Publication21/06/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight315 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.