All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFlashes of insight-the Eureka! moments that produce new and useful ideas in a single thought-are behind some of the world's most creative and practical invations. This book shows how to cultivate more and better flashes of insight by harnessing the science and practice of the seventh sense. Drawing from psychology, neuroscience, Asian philosophy, and military strategy, William Duggan illustrates the power of the seventh sense to help readers aspire to and achieve more in their personal and professional lives. His examples include Gandhi, Joan of Arc, Starbucks founder Howard Shultz, and executives and students he has taught in his classes. His book presents specific steps in the form of three practical tools to help prepare the mind, see and seize opportunity, and follow through on one's resolution. Based on Duggan's perennially popular Columbia Business School course, this book teaches the mental skills and discipline that power the seventh sense.
- Author BiographyWilliam Duggan is on the faculty of Columbia Business School, where he teaches the seventh sense in graduate and executive courses. He has given talks and workshops on the seventh sense to thousands of executives from companies in countries around the world. He is the author of Creative Strategy: A Handbook for Innovation and Strategic Intuition, which was named Best Strategy Book of the Year by Strategy+Business.
- Author(s)William Duggan
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleColumbia Business School Publishing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.