All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaximize the sexual and emotional potential in your marriage! With down-to-earth wisdom based on the experiences of the thousands of women she's counseled, Shannon Ethridge-author of the million-plus-selling Every Woman's Battle series-shows women how to create the healthy, exhilarating sex lives they (and their husbands) desire. Every woman deserves to enjoy great sex with her husband, without inhibition or shame. But many wives live with the burden of self-doubt or feel mystified about what men really want in bed. Others wrestle with memories of sexual abuse or neglect, guilt over past intimate relationships, or negative feelings about their own bodies. Maybe you've been thinking you were alone in your struggle to discover sexual fulfillment. Think again: only 8 percent of married women consider their sex life very hot 21 percent call their sex life routine and boring Another 21 percent ask, What sex life? These sorry statistics don't have to be your case, as Shannon Ethridge readily explains with arresting warmth and honesty. Brimming with confidence-boosting techniques and inspiring personal stories of rejuvenated relationships, The Sexually Confident Wife opens a new world of passion for every couple, helping women to connect with their men on every level-physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual-enabling them to fully enjoy the ultimate, enduring union that marriage can be.
- Author BiographySHANNON ETHRIDGE is an inspirational speaker, lay counselor, and bestselling author. Her previous books include Every Woman s Battle and Every Young Woman s Battle. She lives in East Texas with her husband and their two children.
- Author(s)Shannon Ethridge
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadway Books (A Division of Bantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width132 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.