All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey believed that The Shack was abandoned, but it wasn't. They were told to never go inside of it, but they did. They believed they could run really fast, but they had idea... Narrated by a thirteen year old boy, find out what happens to a group of best friends, on a magical adventure and the race of their lives. They must save their friends, their town, and all that they believe in, before everything...is gone.
- Author BiographyTerri Marie is currently working on her next novel and resides with her family in Michigan.
- Author(s)Terri Marie
- Date of Publication29/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.71
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.94
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.