All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionA tap on the shoulder, a glimpsed shadow, or a sensing of a presence. These and more could be your imagination, or it could be a pararmal event.
- Author BiographyAline Miller-Musson, a native of Bradenton, FL, was a newspaper journalist for almost 20 years. After retirement, she did freelance writing and has been published in local and national publications. She also has written a series of children's stories. Wife, mother, grandmother and great grandmother, Aline is a busy lady, active in Church, community and business activities. Her most important role, however, is acting as friend/adviser/assistant/confidant to her two children, and four adult grandchildren. She spends the rest of her time spoiling four wonderful little great granddaughters.
- Author(s)Aline Miller-Musson
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.