The Shadow Effect: Illuminating the Hidden Power of Your True Self by Marianne Williamson, Debbie Ford, Deepak Chopra (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.43+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.22+ AU $6.00 postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe shadow is a part of the unconscious mind consisting of repressed weaknesses and base instincts. Everyone carries a shadow, Jung wrote, and the less it is embodied in the individual's conscious life, the blacker and denser it is. Now today's most popular spiritual teachers, Debbie Ford, Marianne Williamson, and Deepak Chopra join forces in this remarkable exploration of the dark side - the emotions and traits we are most afraid of and instinctively hide. When we reject or refuse to ackwledge this part of our nature we become susceptible to those emotions and traits negatively impacting us. The truth is the shadow makes it presence kwn whether we want it to or t. The difference is that if uninvited our dark side has the potential to hurt us and our loved ones at any moment. However by embracing our shadow we embark on an incredible, rewarding journey. This journey to wholeness, far from frightening, is empowering. By uncovering who we really are, the totality of our being, we access hidden strengths, boundless courage, and a clear path to happiness.
- Author BiographyDeepak Chopra, M.D., is the author of more than eighty books translated into over forty-three languages, including numerous New York Times bestsellers in both fiction and nonfiction categories. Marianne Williamson is an internationally acclaimed author, speaker, and activist. Six of her ten published books have been New York Times bestsellers. Her books include A Return to Love, A Year of Miracles, The Law of Divine Compensation, The Gift of Change, The Age of Miracles, Everyday Grace, A Woman's Worth, Illuminata, and A Course in Weight Loss. She has been a popular guest on television programs such as Oprah, Good Morning America, and Charlie Rose. Debbie Ford is the national bestselling author of The Dark Side of the Light Chasers, The Secret of the Shadow, Spiritual Divorce, The Right Questions, The Best Year of Your Life, Why Good People Do Bad Things, and The 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse, and a coauthor of The Shadow Effect. Ford conducts workshops and trainings around the world supporting lifelong personal, emotional, and spiritual education and transformation. She lives with her son in San Diego, California.
- Author(s)Debbie Ford,Deepak Chopra,Marianne Williamson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication20/05/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.