Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionLife in The Sheen offers a glossy, pristine existence, as long as you take your meds, get married at sixteen, and don't ask questions. Clara simply can't. Her pills end up in the trash more often than t. No one kws her secret, t even Tate, the fiance she adores and cant bear to lose. When she slips through a mirror and enters The Shadow, a world that values transparency and truth, she is given a choice. Stay and live authentically, but without Tate, or return to an empty life with the one she loves.
- Author BiographyAnya Monroe likes to write stories and paint words on her walls. She believes in love at first sight and fights for happily-ever-afters. As a wife and mom to six kids, she carves out time to write between carpool pick ups and date nights because words are her heartbeat. She lives a ferry ride from Seattle and is a total Pacific Northwesterner who drinks chai lattes and wears Birkenstocks. She's a cliche, but doesn't mind it. Not even a little. She documents her lovely-messy life on IG @anyamonroe and blogs at www.anyamonroe.com. Find her there!
- Author(s)Anya Monroe
- Date of Publication10/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date13/10/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.