All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHarry Gordon's descriptions of daily life and bureaucracy in the infamous Slobodka ghetto, the brutal conditions of the punishing work brigades, and the mass executions in Auschwitz and Dachau are direct and unsentimental. His gripping memoir is a shocking reminder that the Holocaust was t perpetuated by the Germans alone, but also by Lithuanian nationals, rebel Ukrainians, and the Soviet Red Army.
- Author BiographyHarry Gordon emigrated to the United States in 1949 and now lives in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Harry Gordon
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication31/12/2000
- SubjectAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight266 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.