All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Shakespeare Handbook is an accessible and comprehensive introduction to Shakespeare and early modern literature. It provides a one-stop resource for students with the essential information and guidance needed from the beginning of a course through to developing more advanced kwledge and skills. It includes: - introductions to key texts and contexts - guides to key critics, concepts and topics - an overview of major critical approaches, changes in the can and directions of current and future research - case studies in reading literary and theoretical and critical texts - antated further reading (including websites), timeline and aglossary of critical terms. Written in clear language by leading academics, it is an indispensable starting point for anyone beginning their study of Shakespeare.
- Author BiographyAndrew Hiscock is Professor of English at Bangor University, UK. Stephen Longstaffe is Senior Lecturer in English at the University of Cumbria, UK.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/05/2009
- SubjectLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLiterature and Culture Handbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight571 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAndrew Hiscock,Stephen Longstaffe
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.