All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf everything you ever knew about your past turns out to be a lie, how far would you go in search of the truth?
- Author BiographyHeath Shedlake is a dreamer and self-confessed grumpy old bugger! With kite-surfing equipment stowed in his rusty old camper van - flying through the air on the end of a kite is his idea of fun, putting a smile upon his face. Never a fan of being told what to do, Heath craves the independence and freedom that writing provides.
- Author(s)Heath Shedlake
- PublisherAdventure Fiction
- Date of Publication31/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdventure Fiction
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight225 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.41
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.