All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionVolume one of a fabulous four-volume collection of twelve romances by some of our bestselling Modern authors. Sexy sheikhs, beautiful women and all the opulence and heat of the desert. A truly luxurious collection. Lost to the Desert Warrior Reluctantly faced with the prospect of an arranged marriage, Layla, Princess of Tazkhan, throws herself at the mercy of Sheikh Raz Al Zahki - her family's greatest enemy! Raz demands only one thing in return for the safe haven Layla is seeking - this brooding desert king wants to make her his queen...Sheikh in the City Emily Merit can't bear the thought of attending her sister's wedding-the groom is Emily's ex-boyfriend! So when Sheikh Madani Abdul Tarim offers to fly her to his desert kingdom to cater for his royal engagement, Emily is happy to accept-until she finds herself falling for the prince...Her Ardent Sheikh Sheikh Ben Rassad had promised to protect beauty-in-distress Jamie Morris. And when he discovers that she is carrying his kingdom's heir, Ben decides to make her his bride. Jamie touches his heart in a way woman has ever done before-is she the one woman to finally see the man behind the prince?
- Author BiographyUSA Today bestselling author Sarah Morgan writes hot, happy contemporary romance. Her trademark humour and sensuality have gained her fans across the globe and two RITA(R) Awards from the Romance Writers of America. Sarah lives near London with her family. Visit her at www.sarahmorgan.com Jackie Braun is the author of more than thirty romance novels. She is a three-time RITA finalist and a four-time National Readers' Choice Award finalist. She lives in Michigan with her husband and two sons. Since her first venture into novel writing in the mid-nineties, Kristi Gold has greatly enjoyed weaving stories of love and commitment. She's an avid fan of baseball, beaches and bridal reality shows. During her career, Kristi has been a National Readers Choice winner, Romantic Times award winner, and a three-time Romance Writers of America RITA finalist. She resides in Central Texas and can be reached through her website at http://kristigold.com.
- Author(s)Jackie Braun,Kristi Gold,Sarah Morgan
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Out-of-print date13/05/2016
- Weight280 g
- Width107 mm
- Height178 mm
- Contained items statementContains 3 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.