The Sheikh's Wedding Contract (Society Weddings, Book 4) by Andie Brock (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.78+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe sensuous Sheikh: married for duty Newly crowned Sheikh Zayed Al Afzal needs to earn his people's allegiance. And that means the one thing this wicked playboy has always avoided-marriage! His viziers might have a bevy of beautiful options, but when Zayed meets exquisite Nadia Amani he makes a choice that's all his own. Now, with the wedding contract signed and sealed, Zayed learns the shocking truth-Nadia is his enemy's daughter! But in the dark desert nights Zayed's desire for his princess intensifies, and anger gives way to a sensual hunger that begs to be satisfied...Society Weddings: The world's sexiest billionaires finally say I do ! Dedicated bachelors and firm friends Rocco Mondelli, Christian Markos, Stefan Bianco and Zayed Al Afzal have made their marks on the worlds of business and pleasure. Marriage was never something they were ever after...but things change and w they'll have to do whatever it takes to get themselves to the church on time! Yet thing is as easy as it seems...and the women these four have set their sights on have plans of their own! You are cordially invited to: The marriage of Rocco Mondelli & Olivia Fitzgerald in The Italian's Deal for I Do The marriage of Christian Markos & Alessandra Mondelli in The Greek's Pregnant Bride The marriage of Stefan Bianco & Clio Redgrave in The Sicilian's Surprise Wife The marriage of Sheikh Zayed Al Afzal & Princess Nadia Amani in The Sheikh's Wedding Contract So RSVP and get ready to enjoy the pinnacle of luxury and opulence as the world's sexiest billionaires finally say 'I do'...Praise for Andie Brock Andie Brock was the Harlequin So You Think You Can Write 2013 competition runner-up with the fantastic story that has w become her debut vel for Harlequin Presents...The Last Heir of Monterrato The Last Heir of Monterrato 4* RT Book Review Brock's debut is a heartrending second-chance romance lavishly set in a charming fictional European principality. Her bitter hero and devastated heroine are convincing, and their always-just-out-of-reach love finally culminates in a touching HEA.
- Author BiographyAndie Brock started inventing imaginary friends around the age of four and is still doing that today; only now the sparkly fairies have made way for spirited heroines and sexy heroes. Thankfully she now has some real friends, as well as a husband and three children, plus a grumpy but lovable cat. Andie lives in Bristol and when not actually writing, could well be plotting her next passionate romance story.
- Author(s)Andie Brock
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication19/06/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleSociety Weddings
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight70 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.