All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook & CD. First published in 1957, this one-volume source for everything-Jewish has delighted and instructed several generations in the English-speaking Jewish world. Fully updated through 2007, it provides snapshots and in-depth entries on every important Jewish personality, place, concept, event and value in Israel, the United States, and all other parts of the world.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in Israel, Schreiber spent six years in Latin America and is equally at home in Hebrew, Spanish, and English. He has served congregations in the U.S. and Central America, and has worked as editor, translator, and publisher, with over 50 books authored under his name and under the pen name Morry Sofer. Rabbi, author, educator, writer, translator, Biblical scholar, and founder of Schreiber Translations (STI), Schreiber's latest transformation is cruise rabbi. In the past ten years, he has sailed the seven seas as a spiritual leader on board cruise ships.
- PublisherShengold Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShengold Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight1200 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byMordecai Schreiber
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-Audio (Performance - spoken word)
- Edition StatementGolden Anniversary ed
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.