All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe sheer busyness of life in the twenty-first century can leave us feeling tired and disconnected, stressed and fed up. We can get to the point where we feel that life is just t worth living. In The Shepherd God Simon Lucas reflects on Psalm 23, one of the best-loved of Old Testament texts. He carefully considers the lessons that we might draw from the Psalmist's powerful words. Alongside a challenging and thought-provoking analysis of the Psalm Simon shares his own powerful testimony of how the Shepherd God helped him to beat his own depression. This inspirational and refreshing book is ideal for both personal reflection or for group study.
- Author BiographySimon Lucas is a writer, broadcaster and teacher based in Sussex in the United Kingdom. He launched one of the UK's most successful Christian websites for which he wrote frequent Bible studies. Simon is a popular Christian speaker and has addressed congregations in many churches across Surrey and Sussex. He currently writes Biblical reflections for Crossring.com and periodically delivers 'Thought for the Day' on Premier Radio's Inspirational Breakfast Show. Simon teaches at a prep school in London and is married to Claire, a doctor. Simon is the author The Shepherd God, a challenging and thought-provoking analysis of Psalm 23. He is also the author of The Chicken Shak Spy, a conspiracy/spy thriller, published in December 2010 and Beyond the Door, a traditional-genre children's novel, published in 1998. Simon has a personal website at http: //simonlucas.co.uk.
- Author(s)Simon Lucas
- Date of Publication11/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.