All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe crime, the criminals, the victims and their families. And the biggest manhunt by British police...The establishment, press and public reaction, the trial, and the aftermath are all set out in compelling narrative detail. Jack Witney served twenty-five years in prison although he shot one and was released on appeal, only to be murdered in his Bristol flat a few years later. John Duddy died in Parkhurst after fifteen years. But Harry Roberts, by his own admission the instigator of the crime and the most torious, was released from prison after forty-eight years in 2015 making national front page news. What could possess an apparently rational and sane man, albeit an habitual criminal, to commit such a callous and ruthless act? What kind of a man is he? How can an ordinary person understand what he did? Should he be forgiven? 50 years later, the full story for the first time.
- Author BiographyNick Russell-Pavier is a writer, dramatist, producer, director, TV/film composer and sheep farmer in the Black Mountains
- Author(s)Nick Russell-Pavier
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight802 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine42 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.