All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA shivering of worlds. Deep in the Chalk, something is stirring. The owls and the foxes can sense it, and Tiffany Aching feels it in her boots. An old enemy is gathering strength. This is a time of endings and beginnings, old friends and new, a blurring of edges and a shifting of power. Now Tiffany stands between the light and the dark, the good and the bad. As the fairy horde prepares for invasion, Tiffany must summon all the witches to stand with her. To protect the land. Her land. There will be a reckoning...This is the Final Discworld Novel.
- Author BiographyTerry Pratchett was the acclaimed creator of the global bestselling Discworld series, the first of which, The Colour of Magic, was published in 1983. In all, he was the author of over fifty bestselling books. His novels have been widely adapted for stage and screen, and he was the winner of multiple prizes, including the Carnegie Medal, as well as being awarded a knighthood for services to literature. He died in March 2015.
- PrizesShortlisted for British Book Industry Awards Children's Book of the Year 2016.
- Author(s)Terry Pratchett
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleDiscworld Novels
- Series Part/Volume Number41
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Childrens
- Weight234 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.