All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFrom The New York Times bestselling author of The Shepherd s Life, a breathtaking book of photography and wisdom that chronicles an ancient way of living that deeply resonates in our modern world. With over eighty full color photographs The English Lake District comes into full focus: the sheep competitions of the spring, the sweeping pastures of the summer, beloved sheep dogs in the fall and the harsh sws of winter. A celebration of a way of life still very much alive, The Shepherd s View is a poetic, and artistic achievement from one of England s most celebrated new voices.
- Author BiographyJames Rebanks is the author if the New York Times bestseller The Shepherd's Life, and runs a family-owned farm in the Lake District in northern England. A graduate of Oxford University, James works as an expert advisor to UNESCO on sustainable tourism.
- Author(s)James Rebanks
- PublisherFlatiron Books
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFlatiron Books
- Weight408 g
- Width145 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.