Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring World War II, the Shetland Bus would go across the North Sea to occupied Norway, to take supplies and saboteurs into the fjords under the ses of the Germans, and to take refugees to safety on the return journey. This is the story of those secret wartime missions.
- Author(s)David J. Howarth
- PublisherShetland Times Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/1998
- SubjectTrue Military / Combat Stories
- Place of PublicationShetland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShetland Times Ltd
- Content Note16pp b&w photographs
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byKjell Colding
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.16Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.