All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeter Brook is one of the artistic geniuses of our time. -- The San Francisco Chronicle The first paperback edition of this major collection of essays--the culmination of forty years' work by one of the most thoughtful directors in contemporary theatre.
- Author BiographyPeter Brook is one of the giants of twentieth-century theatre, a unique creative genius who, through his groundbreaking productions of King Lear, Marat/Sade, A Midsummer Night's Dream, and especially The Mahabharata, has virtually reinvented the way actors and directors think about theatre.
- Author(s)Peter Brook
- PublisherTheatre Communications Group
- Date of Publication01/03/1994
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTheatre Communications Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.