All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the significant role played by the U.S. Supreme Court in shaping race relations and affecting civil rights in the period between the end of the Civil War and the 1954 Brown decision.
- Author BiographyJohn R. Howard is Distinguished Service Professor in the Division of Social Sciences at the State University of New York at Purchase, and is a practicing attorney. He is the author of The Cutting Edge: Social Movements and Social Change in America; coauthor of Life Styles in the Black Ghetto; and coeditor of Urban Black Politics.
- Author(s)John R. Howard
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication07/12/1998
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleSUNY Series in African American Studies
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.