All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA tale of courage and adventure, set in the same universe as The Ship Who Sang . A precocious seven-year-old girl has been afflicted by a paralyzing alien virus, and cant survive outside a mechanical support system. She straps on a spaceship and sets out to find what it was that laid her low.
- Author BiographyAnne McCaffrey was one of the world's leading science fiction writers, and won both the Hugo and Nebula awards. She was brought up in the US and lived in Ireland for many years. She co-authored books with Elizabeth Moon, Jody Lynn Nye, Margaret Ball, Mercedes Lackey and S.M. Stirling. She died in November 2011 at the age of 85.
- Author(s)Anne McCaffrey,Mercedes Lackey
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication09/06/1994
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight165 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.