All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe ship is the Per Se, a merchant vessel bound for exotic Suriname, a world away from the bitter rain and treacherous seas of Iceland. Each of the nine crew members carries a secret - some even have blood on their hands - but ne realises that this may be their final voyage. And how could they kw that they are about to embark on a journey of sabotage, mutiny, pirates and devil worship, and a descent into darkness, horror and madness?
- Author BiographyStefan Mani is the Icelandic Stephen King and The Ship is a compulsively readable thriller and winner of the Drop of Blood, Iceland's premier crime fiction prize.
- Author(s)Stefan Mani
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintPier 9
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.