All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual provides a practical approach to operative trauma management. Written entirely by physicians who currently practice in shock trauma, the manual features a hands-on approach and practice to dealing with shock trauma that is regularly utilized by the faculty at the R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center. The volume includes numerous photographs that illustrate operative techniques in great detail. The book is also presented in a manual format so that it fits easily into a white coat pocket, making it a portable and readily accessible reference. The Shock Trauma Manual of Operative Techniques is a valuable resource for practicing surgeons in the community who cover the Emergency Department and thus, may be called upon to provide operative therapy for trauma, residents, particularly those in whom operative trauma is t a part of their training, and fellows who are training in surgical critical care and trauma.
- Author BiographyThomas M. Scalea, MD, FACS, MCCM Physician-in-Chief, R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center, Department of Trauma, Baltimore, MD, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note89 black & white illustrations, 117 colour illustrations, 21 black & white tables, biography
- Weight559 g
- Width127 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byThomas M. Scalea
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.