All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.00Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.78Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionYou have never had a science teacher like this! Max Axiom is a super-cool super scientist. Using powers he acquired in a freak accident, Max demonstrates and explains science in ways never before seen in the classroom. Whether shrinking down to the size of an ant or riding on a sound wave, Max can do whatever it takes to make science exciting and accessible.
- Author BiographyLiam O'Donnell was born in Northern Ireland and grew up in Canada. He's lived in Toronto, Canada and is the author of several graphic novels, including the Max Finder Mystery series of you-solve-it comics. He's never met a pirate and not sure if he ever wants to. When he's not writing stories, he loves playing video games and going camping, but not at the same time.
- Author(s)Liam O'Donnell
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleGraphic Non Fiction: Graphic Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Interest Age8-10 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.